Tomb Raider VII: LegendPublisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Crystal Dynamics
Game Platform: PC, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube
Release Date: PC, PS2, XBox, XBox 360 - April 7 (Europe), April 11 (North America) 2006 / GameCube - Q4 2006
Gaming's most famous heroine makes her triumphant return in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend! Lara Croft travels the globe in search of an ancient artifact and is pitted against rival forces...
Traveling to several continents in search of a mystical ancient artifact, Lara Croft is pitted against corrupt forces led by a figura from her past... long thought dead. So much more to come...
Lara Croft's search for a South American relic changes course dramatically when she meets a dangerous figure from her past, and she finds herself in a race to recover one of history's most famous artifacts.
- Lara comes to life - the dual-pistol-wielding adventurer's polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
- Return to the Tombs: Lara's new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard Secrets of the Past
- Fluid movement: the revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement
- Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving Lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
- Move and shoot. Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves
- Variety of player choice - intelligently use the environment, technical gear and weapons to overcome challenging situations.
- Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara's world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
- Visit a vast array of cinematic & exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between!