Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of DarknessPublisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Core Design Ltd.
Game Platform: PC, PS2
Release Date: June 20, 2003 (PS2) / July 1, 2003 (PC)
A series of grisly murders brings Lara into conflict with a sinister Alchemist from the past, and a secret alliance of powerful individuals shrouded in mystery. At the center of these mysteries are the Obscura Paintings - five 14th century pieces of art that the Alchemist is desperate to repossess. Accused of the murder of her one time mentor, Werner Von Croy, Lara becomes a fugitive on the run. Pursued by the police, she follows the Alchemist into a dark world of blood, betrayal and vengeance where it is up to her to defeat this unholy alliance, and stop them from unleashing their incredible powers on the world.
- Character evolution - improve Lara?s abilities and witness her adapt to how you play the game. You are rewarded for puzzle solving and exploration in the form of improvements to Lara?s jumping ability, brainpower, upper body strength etc.
- Character interaction - for the very first time in a Tomb Raider game, Lara has the ability to talk to characters. The choices you make in conversation will affect Lara?s route through the game.
- Cutting edge graphics - brand new game engine designed to fully utilize the power of PlayStation?2. Lara is now made up of over 5,000 polygons as opposed to just 500 in previous games.
- Take more direct and fluid control over Lara with an entirely new control system and experience new levels of gameplay with hand-to-hand combat, stealth attacks, last chance grabs and more.
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP (Windows 95 and NT Not Supported)
- Pentium III 500 Mhz or Higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 16 MB 3D Video Card
- Quad-speed (4x) CD-ROM drive
- 200 MB free disk space