Tomb Raider V: ChroniclesPublisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Core Design Ltd.
Game Platform: PC, PS1, Dreamcast
Release Date: November 24, 2000 (DC) / November 25, 2000 (PS1) / November 30, 2000 (PC)
Summary:Tomb Raider: Chronicles reveals four newly discovered, and previously untold adventures, taking you on a journey from the ruins of Rome, to the bowels of a German U boat, to the rooftops of a hi-tech city in a search of four ancient artifacts.
In light of Lara's recent disappearance, those closest to her gather together at the Croft Estate on a gray, rainy day for a memorial service in her honor. Afterwards, the friends sit quietly together in the study of the Croft Mansion and provide new insights about Lara's past exploits; exploits that have until now remained a secret...
- Create your own adventures with the Tomb Raider level editor, including an example/tutorial level plus all the tools required to construct levels. (PC Version Only)
- Utilize new moves to overcome obstacles: tightrope walking, parallel bar swinging, and a hand-to-hand stealth attack.
- Enhanced inventory system for greater combinations of a variety of weapons and items.
- Search through cabinets, shelves and drawers for inventory items.
- Discover the back story: four unique scenarios from the past that give more details about Lara's young and adult life as well as characters from previous adventures.