Tomb Raider IV: The Last RevelationPublisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Core Design Ltd.
Game Platform: PC, PlayStation 1, Dreamcase
Release Date: November 22, 1999 (PS1) / November 24, 1999 (PC) / March 25, 2000 (DC)
According to Egyptian legend, Horus, son of the light, outwitted the evil God Set and imprisoned him in a secret tomb. Five thousand years later, Lara Croft discovers the lost tomb and unwittingly unleashes the evil God Set, fulfilling the ancient prophecy of his return to plunge mankind into darkness! In a race against time, Lara must use all her wit and skill to reimprison Set and save the world from Armageddon. Pursued at every turn by her arch-rival, the unscrupulous archaeologist Werner Von Croy, Lara embarks on a journey of discovery across Egypt, where she must overcome the most ingenious puzzles and infernal traps ever devised, and face terrifying evil from beyond the grave...
With more twists and turns than an Egyptian labyrinth, this is heart stopping action-adventure; a Tomb Raider that truly offers...
The Last Revelation.
- Epic Storyline: Go back in time and discover Lara's roots as an adventurer.
- All-new smooth single skin technology for both you and adult Lara Croft.
- New inventory system: allowing Lara to combine items to make tools, enhance weapons and solve puzzles during her adventuring!
- Interactive environments: Lara can shoot switches, read inscriptions, light torches, kick down doors, etc.
- More new moves than ever before: including climbing and swing from ropes.
- New weapons and tools: including the revolver, crossbow, binoculars, flashlight and various types of ammo.
- Highly evolved A.I.: enemies mimic, counter and dodge Lara's moves.