Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara CroftPublisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Core Design Ltd.
Game Platform: PC, PlayStation 1
Release Date: November 23, 1998 (PC) / November 24, 1998 (PS1)
Join Lara in her biggest adventure to date in the phenomenal Tomb Raider series. Play through five huge worlds, in any order, on the quest for an ancient meteor rumored to have life-giving powers. New puzzles, environments, and even a few old enemies, like the infamous T-Rex await you. From the jungles of India to the icy wastes of Antarctica, across the rooftops of London and into the depths of Nevada's mysterious Area 51, Lara is ready for anything. Prepare to be amazed!
- Incredible new graphic enhancements include multi-colored lighting, rippling water, reflections, fog and changing weather effects!
- Play in any order as you follow Lara through the South Pacific, Antarctica, Area 51, London and India.
- New moves and vehicles include speed dash, monkey swing, kayak and quad bike help Lara out of tricky situations.
- Defend against hyenas, monkeys, piranhas, and the infamous T-Rex with new weapons such as Grenade Launcher, Desert Eagle and Rocket Launcher!
- Greater number of enemies that Tomb Raider 1 & 2!
- New save-game system allows 'easy' and 'difficult' option.