Tomb Raider The Prophecy for Game Boy Advance
Publisher: Ubi Soft
Developer: Ubi Soft Milan
Genre: Action Adventure
Game Platform: Game Boy Advance
Release Date: November 12, 2002
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Prophecy showcases a combat system customized for the GameBoy Advance, which highlights the 3D-type gameplay that made the Tomb Raider series a tremendous success. Starring gaming's sexiest leading heroine, Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Prophecy features spectacular animations for Lara and its enemies. Additionally, the game also features real time character shadows -- Lara's shadow will be actively generated in real time.
- Discover the prophecy - Embark on a frantic hunt for mystical stones of untold power before they are seized by a cult of dark mages bent on resurrecting their vile Grand Master.
- Scour the globe - Scale icy Norwegian peaks, explore haunted Greek temples, and brave the Grand Master's Medieval Romanian fortress in a hunt for the Stones of the Prophecy.
- Conquer the mystery - Suit up as lamed adventurer Lara Croft, armed with twin pistols and an arsenal of acrobatic moves.
- Secret areas: levels will feature some secret areas to discover (reward for the good player), hidden passages and shortcuts.
- Advanced audio engine: ambience sound to make each environment unique, dynamic audio (roll-off effect) system to help the player understand the environment, contextual music to highlight dangerous/topic situations.
- Realistic graphics: the player will find himself immersed in huge realistic environments where deadly traps and human enemies are waiting.
- Special FX: dynamic lighting system and transparencies.
- Original story : a new story will be unveiled exclusively for the Game Boy Advance.
- Big enemies: no rats, no squirrels ... Lara will face humans and mid-size animals during her quest focusing on what player liked in the previous Game Boy games of the series.